Wednesday to Sunday | 10am–4pm
Shop open during museum hours or shop online today
Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day
Gardens and grounds open daily, 24 hours
To manage capacity and safety within the museum, please pre-book tickets online before you visit.
Things to remember
- All umbrellas and bags over handbag size must be cloaked.
- Strollers are not allowed in the main house, but can be left at reception.
- Professional camera equipment, including tripods, lighting etc, must be left at reception unless you have organised permission beforehand.
- Hand sanitiser is available for the safety and wellbeing of our visitors, members, staff and volunteers.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Wear enclosed shoes if you’re keen on exploring the gardens and grounds to their full extent.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen as it’s easy to spend many hours in the gardens – and bring a picnic to enjoy.
- Members get more: access exclusive experiences and events, 20% off public programs plus 10% off at our shops and cafes. Learn more