Plan your visit
Thursday to Sunday
Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day
Open daily, 24 hours
Restaurant: Estate Vaucluse House
Lunch: Wednesday to Sunday 11.30am–3pm
High tea: Wednesday to Friday 11.30am–3pm, Saturday and Sunday 10.30am–3pm
Restaurant closes 4pm
Christmas trading: closed 21 December to 4 January 2023
Bookings are essential. Please check the Estate Vaucluse House website for details, availability and up-to-date opening hours.
Pre-book your free tickets
To manage capacity and safety within the museum, please pre-book tickets online before you visit.
Not a member?
Enjoy exclusive experiences and events, 20% off public programs plus 10% off at our shops and cafes. Join today.
Things to remember
In the gardens
- Wear enclosed shoes if you’re keen on exploring the gardens and grounds to their full extent.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen as it’s easy to spend many hours in the gardens – and bring a picnic to enjoy.
Inside the house
- All umbrellas and bags over handbag size must be cloaked.
- Strollers are not allowed in the main house, but can be left at reception.
- Professional camera equipment, including tripods, lighting etc, must be left at reception unless you have organised permission beforehand.
- Hand sanitiser is available for the safety and wellbeing of our visitors, members, staff and volunteers.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.