This website contains information, data, documents, pages, images and video created and owned by Museums of History NSW (‘MHNSW Material’). The website also contains material created and owned by third parties, where indicated.
All material is subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
You may copy, distribute, display, download and otherwise deal freely with the MHNSW Material for any purpose, except as noted below, provided you attribute Museums of History NSW in the following terms on any use you make of the MHNSW Material:
© State of New South Wales through Museums of History NSW
This permission does not apply to:
- Any commercial use of MHNSW Material, including charging others for access to the material, including the material in a product or service for sale, or using the material in advertising
- Any modification to MHNSW Material
- Any third-party material contained on the website
- MHNSW Collections material (see further information below)
- Any material on the website that is expressly stated to be published subject to specified conditions other than those outlined in the Creative Commons licence
If you wish to use any of MHNSW Material for the purposes outlined above, please apply for permission by contacting email@example.com.
Copyright and our collections
Copyright separately subsists in the information and other content that is accessible through our collections (‘Collections Material’).
The terms on which you may use the Collections Material are set out below. However, please note that MHNSW requests one complimentary copy of any publication or production that reproduces images held in our collections. This should be sent to the attention of:
Caroline Simpson Library
Museums of History NSW
10 Macquarie Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
The largest collection of records relating to the history of NSW and the lives of its people
You will find items from the Caroline Simpson Collection in both our library catalogue and objects catalogue