Plan your visit
Thursday to Saturday
10am–5pm, by guided tour only
Corner shop open during museum hours or shop online today
Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day
To manage capacity and safety within the museum, please pre-book tickets online before you visit.
Things to remember
- There are narrow, steep flights of stairs throughout the museum, and no air-conditioning.
- Parts of the tour take place outside so, depending on the weather, bring a sun hat or raincoat.
- Photography is not allowed in the museum.
- All large backpacks must be cloaked.
- There are modern toilets, including accessible toilets, in the building adjacent to the museum.
- Hand sanitiser is available for the safety and wellbeing of our visitors, members, staff and volunteers.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Members get more: access exclusive experiences and events, 20% off public programs plus 10% off at our shops and cafes. Learn more