Thursday to Saturday | 10am–5pm
Entry by guided tour only: 10am, 11am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 4pm
Corner shop open during museum hours or shop online today
Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day
To join a guided tour please book your tickets online.
Things to remember
- There are narrow, steep flights of stairs throughout the museum, and no air-conditioning.
- Parts of the tour take place outside so, depending on the weather, bring a sun hat or raincoat.
- Photography is not allowed in the museum.
- All large backpacks must be cloaked.
- There are modern toilets, including accessible toilets, in the building adjacent to the museum.
- Hand sanitiser is available for the safety and wellbeing of our visitors, members, staff and volunteers.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Members get more: access exclusive experiences and events, 20% off public programs plus 10% off at our shops and cafes. Learn more