Rose Seidler House
Sunday | 10am–4pm
Shop open during museum hours or shop online today
Closed Christmas Day
We recommend that you pre-book tickets online before your visit.
Things to remember
- The house and furniture are fragile, so please do not to touch objects or sit on the furniture.
- The grounds and carpark are rough and rocky so please wear appropriate shoes, but note that you will be asked to take off your shoes before entering the house. Wear warm socks in winter!
- All bags and bulky coats must be left at the entrance to the house.
- Professional camera equipment, including tripods, lighting etc, is not allowed inside unless you have organised permission beforehand.
- Hand sanitiser is available for the safety and wellbeing of our visitors, members, staff and volunteers.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Members get more: access exclusive experiences and events, 20% off public programs plus 10% off at our shops and cafes. Learn more