Museum of Sydney
Plan your visit
Please note the Museum will close at 4pm on Thursday 29 June
Shop open during museum hours or shop online today
Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day
To manage capacity and safety within the museum, please pre-book tickets online before you visit.
Monday 5 June – Friday 30 June: Level 2 will be closed as we install our upcoming blockbuster exhibition. During this period, the museum may be impacted by noise from onsite works.
Eat & drink
Monday to Friday, 7am–4pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9am–4pm
Things to remember
- No cloaking is provided at this time.
- You are welcome to take photos except where signs indicate there are restrictions on photographing specific works and objects.
- Professional camera equipment, including tripods, lighting etc, is not allowed inside unless you have organised permission beforehand.
- Hand sanitiser is available for the safety and wellbeing of our visitors, members, staff and volunteers.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Members get more: access exclusive experiences and events, 20% off public programs plus 10% off at our shops and cafes. Learn more
Eat & drink
Our distinctive collection of outstanding properties offers the perfect combination of dining, ambience, culture and history