Plan your visit
Museum entry by guided tour only
Closed Christmas Day
Museum entry by guided tour only. Please check tour times and availability.
Conservation in action: Museums of History NSW is currently undertaking painting works. Meroogal remains open to the public. Find out more.
Things to remember
- Umbrellas, bags over handbag size and strollers must be left in the office.
- Inside the house, you will need to take off your shoes or wear the ‘over-shoes’ provided.
- Professional camera equipment, including tripods, lighting etc, is not allowed inside unless you have organised permission beforehand.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic and enjoy the gardens.
- Hand sanitiser is available for the safety and wellbeing of our visitors, members, staff and volunteers.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Members get more: access exclusive experiences and events, 20% off public programs plus 10% off at our shops and cafes. Learn more