Elizabeth Bay House
Plan your visit
Sunday and Monday
Closed Christmas Day
To manage capacity and safety within the museum, please pre-book tickets online before you visit.
Conservation in action: Museums of History NSW is currently undertaking external joinery conservation works to the front façade. Elizabeth Bay House remains open to the public however some areas of the House may be impacted at various stages of the works. Read more
Things to remember
- All umbrellas, heavy coats, bags over handbag size, strollers and other large items must be cloaked.
- Professional camera equipment, including tripods, lighting etc, must be left at reception unless you have organised permission beforehand.
- Bring a coat in winter – the sandstone house can get very cold with the breeze blowing in from the bay!
- Hand sanitiser is available for the safety and wellbeing of our visitors, members, staff and volunteers.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Members get more: access exclusive experiences and events, 20% off public programs plus 10% off at our shops and cafes. Learn more