Agency retrieval requests
Use the form below to retrieve State archives in the custody of Museums of History NSW or:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 2 9673 1788 and ask for Archives Retrieval
- Archives Retrieval, State Records
PO Box 516
KINGSWOOD NSW 2747
If you would usually use a Word form to retrieve please contact us and we can send you a new form.
Safe keeping and preservation of State archives
Agency Services is implementing new measures aimed at ensuring the safe keeping and proper preservation of State archives that are requested for retrieval.
These measures include:
- a limit on the time a State archive can be out of the custody of MHNSW
- clear conditions for handling and working with State archives
- issuing copies instead of the original archive if the archive is in poor condition or more than 100 years old.